subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, August 6, 2013

CocoRosie

I love CocoRosie. I love Youtube's auto captions. Plus, I needed a post, so like it or lump it. Actual lyrics at the top, auto captions on the bottom. Up here's where we keep the glasses.

I've been to Gravity Falls and not only does it fail to live up to the hype, I couldn't find a single accelerometer
within the confines of the learning center, which I suspect was really just an outhouse anyway.


I once had a dream that a friend of mine was going to get some "shapes pizza".
When I asked him which shape he was going to get, he replied, "Angelina Jolie".
You can't fool me, you totally would.
I'd be pretty stressed out, too, if someone sent a ghost to kill me.
This is the problem with someone singing operatically. It sounds like so many more words than it is.
That is sad news.
Are these cabinets where you store babies, or where babies come from?
It's really a pain in the ass when your hostgator is goofing off instead of seating customers.
I suppose it is dangerous, if you're reading it as Fahrenheit in your experimentations.
Nobody puts Baby pictures in a corner.
If you think I entered into watching a CocoRosie video without proper safety equipment, you're bananas.
Good, we're in agreement then.

I suppose she looks pretty good. I might prefer a little less glitter on a woman.
By the way, this video is awesome, so you should watch it. .
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

2 comments:

Reanna said...

I gotta believe they're taking pictures of the babies stored in the cabinet. Otherwise, what's the point of using up cabinet space with babies?

Unknown said...

I know, rite.