subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I Play Sims (part62)

Whoa there, Poppy - simmer down, I just got here. What seems to be the trouble?
Mm-hmm, yes, I see that. That's where we leaving the babies now, all the time.
You got that right, the wet laundry as well.
I can't really say at this point if jazz hands are going to change the situation or no.
Yeah, uh ... something's happening in the, um, den. It's an emergent situation. I can't put out every fire at once.
"Hahahaha, I get it Logan - back on that old 'ladybugs is great' kick, right?"
"Not back on it, Rach ... still on it."
"Dude should write a screenplay about them, amirite."
"Just you pipe down about it, woman."
"Oh, we are totally getting booted out of this house now, right?"

"Over my twisted lifeless body, you just hide and watch."
"Ooof!"
"It was a treat getting to know you, kid."
Welp, Logan you might want to consider wrapping up any unfinished business.
You know, whenever you finish up dealing with those arm-breaking breasts.
This could be your last chance to Circle of Life an infant that doesn't belong to you ...
Or make raucous business calls in the foyer.
And you should take the opportunity to go into the kitchen and uh ... do whatever this is.
Not to mention, you won't be able to bring your favorite gnome with you, so you might as well stomp him good now.
While you're at it, hashing things out with Darryl would be a fine idea.
There it is. You both feel heaps better now, don't you?
I suggest a quick fro-yo to wrap things up. I'll see you jerks on the flip flop.
I Play Sims (part63)
.


submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

12 comments:

ButchSims said...

Is she STILL stuck in the living room??

Unknown said...

YEP. Of course, I never used resetSim on her, because I wanted to see how long she'd hang around.

Reanna said...

Poppy is awesome. I would jazz hands the living shit out of that laundry. I'd stash the baby somewhere I wouldn't trip over it though.

Unknown said...

That's because you're made entirely of class.

Rissa said...

What was i just exposed to?

Unknown said...

I would have expected that comment on my CocoRosie post.

Rissa said...

I actually found that less confusing. though I was disappointed that the guy wasn't wearing as flashy an outfit/makeup as the girls. a little bit of glitter wouldn't of hurt.

Unknown said...

I don't disagree.

Unknown said...

Excellent usage of both fro yo and flip flop.

Unknown said...

*curtseys*

Vesta Vayne said...

I find jazz hands to be useful in most situations, they get the point across nicely.

And also, I have no idea who the person is that just appears next to Logan, sitting next to the white haired dude on the couch, but for whatever reason the last two cells he appears in, he morphed into Michael Ealy. Weird.

Unknown said...

That's Logan's son! After a quick Googling, I see the resemblance.

I'll try jazz hands on my kids the next time they give me any shit.