subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, August 27, 2013

I Play Sims Asylum (part1)

Well folks, I made an asylum. I've filled it with people I know - some very well, others only through this invention which allows me to make friends. The rules of the asylum are that I let the game randomly choose their personality traits and I can only direct my own Sim to do things, mostly involving paying the bills and calling for repairs when things get broken over and over and over.

Other than that, I'm only allowed to observe, take photos, scream at the screen when they piss themselves again, then bring the evidence to you along with my signature phone-it-in sarcastic comments.

Let's meet the inhabitants. They've just arrived.


This is orderly.
On the left we have my husband. The only thing missing from his outfit is a pair of white socks
pulled halfway up his calves. Next, we have my friend Arthur Derrick who writes stuff.
I don't think he's typically this worried about radiation danger.
This is my best friend Bunny Walker. She does this a lot in real life,
but you can't usually see her underwear until after a few PBRs.
These are my two favorite bloggers, Rev.BIOU13 from Simian Idiot (she hates pants) and Greg
from Dogs on Drugs (he hates when things aren't beer). Read their blogs, I command it.
Finally, Cory and Eve. Eve makes documentaries in real life, and Cory cooks. I'm sure his face doesn't look this shadowy and bizarre when he goes out into the sunlight, and I doubt Eve is typically this irate about gluing magnets to hearts.
And here's me. My youngest son is harassing me to write something funny about this. I can't, and it's his fault.
Husbro tries to make Bunny comfortable by staring awkwardly at her until the sun literally goes down.
I didn't expect Greg to get seized by the boogie so immediately.
Come on, man. You're missing hot dogs and mutual staring hour.
Great. Now you're agitating the others.
Although you seem to have made a fan in Cory - unless he's actually flirting with himself.
Rev's schooling us on the proper pre-hotdog warm-up stretches.
While Bunny demonstrates the best way to cool down after.
I don't think that meal agreed with Eve. Try getting her mind off it, Husbro.
Why does creating a diversion always involve mutual boob-grabbing with you?
You're like a zombie for boobies.
Meanwhile, we've got Arthur Derrick performing some lab work back there.
Wake up, Eve. You don't want to miss the results of his experimentation.
I get the sense that these were not the results you were looking for.
At home, they called me Grace.
No. Don't you dare.
God damn, you.
But at least it's possible no one will notice, since most of your house mates have decided it's nap time.
I guess no one's noticed the beds. Seriously, there are beds for this, people. Try 'em out, they're breathtaking.

I Play Sims Asylum (part2)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This is going to be AWESOME!!!! Even though I will miss Rachel and the crew (especially her naked karate moves).

Unknown said...

Don't worry, Jess - I'm still writing my Legacy story, I haven't ended it yet.

This was just a side project I've been wanting to do for awhile.

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

I love how people just pass out on the floor. Reminds me of college.

Also, I'm shown 6 times wearing a tie. This is more than the total number of times I've worn a tie in my entire life.

Unknown said...

Just wait until you see your game-chosen sleepwear.

Vesta Vayne said...

Is Greg wearing an apron? I'm confused, is he a butcher?

Or is that to protect his clothing from chicken soup?

Unknown said...

I just sorta liked the outfit on him when I was trying to pick out his clothing. But now that I know about the soup, I see that I made a good choice.

Reanna said...

Haha, Vesta - chicken soup.

I'm not at all surprised Greg went with the immediate boogie. Will we see a twerking competition between him and Bunny at some point?

Unknown said...

There might be a thrust-off.