subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Cleverbot writes my post

A few weeks back, I posted this on my Facebook page. I decided to see if I could get a story written with Cleverbot. Here are the results.

~~~~~

User: We should totally write a story together.

Cleverbot: Work together ?

User: Indeed, indeed.

Cleverbot: Sage. Very sage.

User: Alright. We've got a man sitting at his desk in an office. What is his name?

Cleverbot: We are the people that can find Whatever you may need.

User: What I need is a name, bro.

Cleverbot: Work for it.

User: I could dance like a maniac for a name.

Cleverbot: I could like a guy like you.

User: I could like you even better if you give me a name.

Cleverbot: Would you like to be on Jeapordy sometime?

(nice spelling)

User: Probably not. What's the name of the guy from that?

Cleverbot: The Police.

The Police is sitting at his desk at work, going through some papers when his boss Matthew approaches him and says, "The police got you." The Police looks up and replies to Matthew, "The police." Matthew looks frustrated and tries to explain himself more clearly by saying, "It is."

The Police puts down his paperwork, gives Matthew a solid look and decides it's time to get serious by replying, "The police who?" Matthew chuckles, then answers the question by saying, "What is the meaning of life?"

They are both interrupted by a female co-worker, Cindy, who walks up to them, meaning to explain that there are free donuts in the break room, but gets distracted and instead says, "A troll is someone who provokes another person or being, and takes pleasure from it. I'm pretty sure you didn't need me to tell you."

Matthew looks at Cindy and replies, "Matthew Williams." Cindy looks confused for a moment, but collects her thoughts, looks at The Police and says, "But you have no ownership of them, they aren't material, anyone can have the same thoughts." Matthew interrupts, and explains to both of them, "Hi Matthew!" Cindy and The Police turn their attention to Matthew and reply in unison, "What do you mean?"

Matthew straightens his back, and hands them both freezing ice. Cindy reacts by blurting, "I don't know!" and The Police says, "Electricity somehow goes through cells."

An alarm sounds at the front of the office. The Police jumps up and exclaims, "What is Gallifrey?"

Gallifrey runs up to the group and screams, "I'm aware of that!"

All three respond in unison, screaming, "Three what ...?" Gallifrey chuckles, then replies, "Where is Gallifrey?" The group look at each other, and no one speaks for awhile until Cindy shouts, "The Cure, as in the band? Why would you need more than one wife?"

Matthew replies, "That doesn't make sense." Gallifrey responds, "Your name is Kathy, because it is not Tim." The Police counters, "You have to ask who is there."

They all decide to head outside, due to the alarm still sounding around them. When they get outside, the office supervisor stands in front of the entire staff and bellows, "I don't remember that part! I don't think you have read The Bible!"

User: End scene.

Cleverbot: But I have so much more to learn.

User: I can teach you none of it.

Cleverbot: Really?

User: Say goodnight, Gracie.

Cleverbot: Goodnight!
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

10 comments:

Vesta Vayne said...

Work for it!

That is going to be my answer for any question asked of me today.

Unknown said...

And force them to get creative with it, too. I wanna see some ass-smacking! I wanna hear some howls!

Reanna said...

Next time I meet someone new, I'm going to say, "Your name is _____ because it is not Tim."

It will be awkward if his name is Tim.

Unknown said...

May you never meet a Tim. *waves hand in a royal fashion*

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

This worked about as well as the disastrous first draft of A Tale of Two Cities, cowritten by Dickens and his sons using a Mad Libs format:

"It was the best of toilets, it was the worst of farts."

Unknown said...

Listen, Jerkface. You just bought yourself a game of Mad Libs with me.

Unknown said...

I fuckin KNEW this would lead to Mad Libs.

Unknown said...

Almost anything leads to that for me.

Anonymous said...

When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new
comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment
is added I get 4 emails with the exact same comment.
There has to be a way you are able to remove me from that service?
Thank you!

My site ... meaning of existence (http://fashionclimaxx.com)

Unknown said...

I typically recommend pouring bleach directly into your computer.