subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, November 5, 2013

I Play Sims (part66)

This is different. The garden is tending itself now.
But it's nice to see some things never change.
Try not to devour him all in one bite, Frida. He's not a plate of bacon.
Poppy has been exhibiting some signs of stress, such as post-work flopping ...
... fish dangling ...
... deliberate and intense fish-ignoring (poor Deshaun) ...
... smug belly-pointing ...
... twilight gardening in swimwear ...
... and post promotion-at-work blinding rage. Actually it's hard to tell, she may be fist-bumping herself.
But, she's not the only one acting kooky. Charlie has taken to doing his homework outside places of business.
And his father, Darryl has grown so old that he doesn't even recognize his own child.
Plus, he's taken to trying to terrify others just to avoid dealing with Rachel and Suri constantly trying to pummel each other.
To deal with her own angst, Suri's been stirring pots of spaghetti like they're cauldrons ...
... and exploding plates of meatballs over the stove. Whatever works.
Also, Stanley's either been a very bad boy again, or is trying to perfect walking through walls.
Suri's gone downtown to play with her toys on the floor of a salon -
and hey, weird guy is here, and he's really excited about pools
Uh-oh, he's spotted you, Suri.
Now he's going to insist upon giving you a makeover.
And you know he's going to end up singing songs about all of your body parts.
Quick, get that makeover before he asks you to snatch the pebble from his hand.
Perfect. I know you always wanted to look like a concrete wall.
Yeah, I know Frida. That outfit is sapping my will to live, too.
Rachel's been busting her dowager's hump holding mops all fricking weird-like, so she sends herself for a makeover, too.
I know, I know. The sheer drama of it all.
Your stylist is clutching her stomach, so it's probably time to get started.
Of course. I forgot the pre-makeover ritual pressing down of the earth.
Grate. Now go home and rub your new clothing against Suri's new clothing and see if the world starts to burn.
I Play Sims (part67)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

2 comments:

Vesta Vayne said...

How strange. I just left a comment on Greg's blog about Okie Noodling, and then I come over here and find Poppy noodled a fish of her own. I had no idea she was from Oklahoma.

Unknown said...

She was Okie Danglin' to get technical.