subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Sunday, December 5, 2010

I play Sims (part12)

There's a lot going on in the Rosenzweig household, so strap yourself the hell in. 
Rachel, quit messing around in the mirror and pay attention.

Anyway, Rachel got herself a raise and she's jump-in-your-underpants excited about it.


Rachel finally received her work promotion, too.  Her first order of business when she emerged from the building was to throw an epic pity party for one. 
Remember Suri?

It's time for Suri's birthday, so Rachel rushes home with her mind on the accolade and the trophy on her mind.
There was a short, shocking celebration:
Now it's time for a little sparkle and twist.
Whatever, I just hope this time she gets some hair.

Maybe she'll grow into the nose eventually.  We'll work on the hair later.

Oh well, time for cake!
After the party, life returns to normal.  Suri turns out to be a budding neatnik.
Stanley still picks the strangest places to do his homework.
 

Vegetables are still good for you.
But brains are the most delicious.
Hey, Gollum - guess whose birthday it is now?
It's your birthday, Stanley!
Oh.
C'mon, Suri - let's make some noise!


With that, Stanley chooses his best wish, then appears to magic the candles out using tricks taken from Mindfreak douchecraft.



I Play Sims (part13)

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

6 comments:

E. Studnicka said...

It would appear Suri has inherited her mother's fashion sense- lavender party dress and hiking boots= sexy.
I'm sorry, those kids make my eyes bleed.

Unknown said...

Well, I don't think anyone's meshing Suri-sized Louboutins, so we're outta luck until she's older.

There is hope, though - usually the uglier kids turn out okay as adults.

E. Studnicka said...

Oh I'm sure Tom and Katie have found a way around the Louboutin issue for their own little Suri.

Does Lindsay Lohan count as ugly?

Unknown said...

Well, I was speaking strictly in terms of how genetics seem to work in the Sims, but I have to say, the question of whether or not Lindsay Lohan counts as ugly is pretty damned amusing, and is one I'll continue to ponder anytime I find myself in a foul mood.

Anonymous said...

is that a Wicked poster i see when she is making the bed?!? Also amazinly funny, I actually laugh at every chapter!

Unknown said...

Indeed it is, Anonymous - I probably got it from ModTheSims. And thank you.