subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Saturday, December 4, 2010

Smoke and Crook

That phantom cigarette smoke smell.  It's been gone for forever, since I've been on the same dose of Topamax for several weeks - but yesterday it came back and I can smell it again today.  I'm unimpressed.

But I really came here to show you this:

Before Hammersmark goes, "Who the hell is Mackenzie Crook?"  I'm going to preemptively grumble, "God!  He's Gareth, from the original British version of The Office.  Fuck, Hammersmark.  Google."

Though I can't adequately explain what's happening here, who cares - he's wearing your grandmother's glasses and glittery eyeshadow with pirattitude.  This doesn't happen every day, enjoy it without question.

Yarr.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

1 comment:

Madeline Hammersmark said...

Who needs google, when I have you!