subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Sunday, January 9, 2011

I play Sims (part15)

Let's just dive right in.

The incident in town forced Rachel to do some thinking about her life.  She's decided to make some changes.
Rachel takes stock of her life, and her living room.


Rachel decided it was as good a time as any to take that business trip to Al Simhara, Egypt to take that photo of the Sphinx the higher-ups asked her to take. 


So far, no good.  Rachel gets an early start the next day.




Go on and grab it, Rachel.  It won't bite you.


Rachel gives up on tomb raiding for the moment, and heads over to the catacombs below the mausoleum to see what she can find.  What she finds is terror.
Out of absolutely nowhere - and apropos of nothing - a woman Rachel has never met before approaches her, and without exchange of words or preamble:

Say what?
They argue.  It's all about the Simoleons.


This time, Rachel decides to hurl a local insult - which I'm certain involves llamas.
How does native lady take it?
Rachel pounces ... all 95 pounds of her.
We've got ourselves a dust-up.
This wasn't your best idea, Rachel. 
Rachel, I think it's time to leave.  Try not to get into any fights on your way out of the burial grounds.

Rachel cleans herself up and accepts an adventure to enter a tomb below a local's home.  Her luck hasn't exactly changed - she's almost immediately caught in a fire trap.





I Play Sims (part16)

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

6 comments:

E. Studnicka said...

Frame 13- I always knew Rachel Zoe's body parts were permanently affixed to her clothing.
Frame 28- ... and when there is no clothing... she borrows someone else's.

Unknown said...

Owwwwwwww.....funniest...blog.....EVER. Raisin cakes and shawarma....I am gasping for breath!

Anonymous said...

This. was. HILARIOUS!

Unknown said...

Thank you, Laindessiel! I'm glad you're enjoying it. You're seriously one of the first people I ran into randomly, gave my blog link to and actually had show up to read my Sims stories.

Home is Where the Heart is♥ said...

This is so funny! I loved the fight with the natives lol

Unknown said...

This does seem to be a favorite among the blog natives.