subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Thursday, January 20, 2011

Rearranging Katy Perry's Face

Now that I've discovered Katy Perry's errant eye, it's impossible not to slash her face in half to mirror it.  Thankfully, I've managed to balance caring for my home and children while also howling with laughter at the results.

I'll start with the most human looking example.

The original:

The left, cute alien side:


The right, brutal alien side:


The original:

The cutesy left (with one central tooth!):

The vulcan, testosterrific right:

The original:


Kaitlin Olson's secret reject sister left side:

Fran Dresher's secret love child with a carnie right side:


Good luck with your dreams, pets.

submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

5 comments:

Madeline Hammersmark said...

I've noticed that they draw her left eyebrow on thicker than her right. I'm assuming it's to compensate for the left eye being the midget eye.

Unknown said...

Ahh, and we shall call thee, "Eagle Eye".

Unknown said...

I LOVE the central tooth!

Unknown said...

It's a sign of being a cyclops. *nods*

Anonymous said...

The last left side looks like Marie Osmond on crack. That you took the time to do this makes me feel sick in a wonderful way!