subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Saturday, January 1, 2011

No, Katy Perry. No!

There are so many things I have to say to you, Katy Perry.  So many things you need to hear.

First and foremost, you desperately need to make a choice: cutesy, innocent girl or whoretastic cupcake-breasted demonslut requesting to see a penis.  You can not be both, because that is disgusting.  Those twain should not be meeting.  Every single time I hear the phrase, "feisty girl power" in reference to you in that zit commercial, my face involuntarily screws into a mask of indignant disbelief, and I am once again glad that I do not have daughters.

You called yourself a "skinnier version" of Lily Allen, but then pulled a "just joking!"  Well, Katy Perry, I'm the "non bobble-headed version" of you.  Just joking!  Not really.

When you talk, I lose IQ points.  This is why I'm forced to plug my ears any time you stop singing and your mouth is still moving.  But you know, that's fine with me - you really have nothing to say anyway.

This brings me to your stupid song Firework.  Sigh, Katy Perry, sigh.  I know the world has worked out nicely for you - you have a thriving singing career, despite your absolutely abysmal start in gospel.  Yes, Katy Perry, I had a listen.  It sounded like you tried to use every instrument invented to back yourself, including a kitchen sink.  It's possible you were even singing from under the kitchen sink. 

I'm getting off track.  My point is that your life is awesome - you're rich, famous and married to Russell Brand.  But, unlike what your stupid song would profess, we're not all going to have charmed lives, if only we would just ignite our sparks - or even lives that don't fucking suck from start to end.  Are you retarded, Katy Perry?  We are not all snowflake-shaped.  Stop telling people they are - a lot of misguided people look up to you and they'll believe that flapdoodle - you're just setting them up for a huge disappointment when they finally figure out how the world really works.

Allow me to explain it to you.  You can't swing a dead cat with feisty girl power without hitting someone who is completely unremarkable.  Most people are not going to show the world anything, least of all what they're worth, in any meaningful and sparkly way.  Even very talented people are a dime a dozen.  Every single day, truly talented people go unnoticed and get absolutely nowhere.  You think there aren't thousands of girls who can sing and perform as well as you, if not better?  Think again, California girl.  You're one of the lucky ones.
This is not even taking into account how many dull, talent-free people get attention for doing nothing of consequence except for jamming our heads so full of crap we start to forget the rest of us actually have to work hard to get nowhere.

The point I'm laboring to make, Katy Perry, is that you need to shush.  While you're at it, take your voodoo spell off Russell Brand, for the love of all that's right.  And if you still have those fucking Easter egg colored highlight things in your hair, fucking take them out.  You look like a mental patient.
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

A-fucking-men!! I am Jack's raging bile duct.

Emancipation Carlos said...

She's Bizzaro hot. I just watch her on mute because she's a dope.

Actually, I just want to see her naked, then "Katy wha?'.

Unknown said...

I don't get why you say she's "bizzaro" hot. She's normal hot. Juliette Lewis is bizzaro hot. Maybe even Ileana Douglas. Steve Buscemi, bizzaro fucking hot. Not Katy Perry.

Emancipation Carlos said...

Well, I thought because she has a long neck and a head not unlike those Fourth Kind aliens that she would be in that category. And don't forget Jeff Goldblum.

E. Studnicka said...

May I just add that her eyes are also two different sizes.

E. Studnicka said...

And amen to Juliette Lewis.
Steve Buscemi... um... no.

Unknown said...

Now there's one more thing I won't be able to ignore about her. Also, Steve Buscemi, YES. GHOST WORLD!

eileen said...

Consider this 'liked'!!
And poster Nico referencing Ileanna Douglas?! Colour me one thrilled and delighted spawn of nerdy, CCF influenced parents!

Unknown said...

My day = made.

denimp said...

Ok so not only is she apperantly 'bizzaro hot' but she is also a bisexual, which comes as no surprise to me.