subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Thursday, January 6, 2011

Yes, it was something you said...

My militant working boy* put a little bug in my brain by mentioning in the comments of my last blog that Katy Perry's eyes were two different sizes.  (Thanks, by the way.) 

"But everyone's eyes are two different sizes!" I said to myself as I poked my fingers into Google. 
Alls I can say is: Wow. It's pretty damned noticeable.  Impossible to ignore, actually.


It's like one half of her face is possessed, and the other half is kinda screaming for help.  That's right, kittens - Katy Perry is 1/2 pretty girl, 1/2 demon ... and the proof is right here, if you're strong enough to handle it.

Observe, the pretty girl half:


Now brace yourselves for the demon girl half:



I rest my case.


*If you like movies, check out the blog: http://celluloidkitchen.blogspot.com/
If you don't like movies, dig a hole, crawl in and try to be quiet while you rot.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

*shudder*
~BW

E. Studnicka said...

2nd pic: Uma Thurman
3rd pic: Andy Samberg


Glad to see my inspiring wit and wisdom put to use!

Anonymous said...

Like Shannen Doherty!!

Unknown said...

@MWB - Be nice. To Andy Samberg.
@Zaggy - Shannen is a horse of a different color.

E. Studnicka said...

I take it you don't have a soft spot for Uma Thurman?

Unknown said...

I haven't checked, but I'm not sure if I have any Uma Thurman spots on me at all. But she a'ight.

E. Studnicka said...

People should always check for Uma Thurman spots. They are highly contagious and can cause your eyes to drift apart, spontaneous enjoyment of Niel Diamond music, and the urge to bite people's tongues off.

Unknown said...

I cannot abide spontaneous enjoyment of Neil Diamond music!

Madeline Hammersmark said...

Oh my god it does look like Uma!


...You see, I'm on a first name basis with her...


*cough*