subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Friday, April 8, 2011

I know, I'm late.

Listen, I know I'm a loser who hasn't put up her Sims update in a timely fashion.  I'm working on it, I swear.  I can't promise it will be brilliant, but I can promise that it will exist in time and space.

In the meantime, in-between time, I present this as an offering:



If you hate country music, it will probably burn your ears - but if you watched The Room, it may be relevant to your interests - watch the whole thing to get the full effect.  Check out the clean-shaven best man.  Oh hi, Mark.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

5 comments:

Darryl said...

I thought you liked us, Nico. This is damning evidence that you, in fact, hate us. I'm taking this personally.

Unknown said...

Shoosh, you.

E. Studnicka said...

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART NICOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

E. Studnicka said...

That having been said, I see through your scheme, you are sucking us into your trap to help you dominate the internet only to kill us with the likes of this video and accept all the credit yourself.
Everybody betrayed me! I fed up with this world! Why Nico, why? Nico? Why? Why Nico?

...Oh hai, replay button.

Unknown said...

Scheme? Moi?