subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Blog Tapas AGAIN?!

Yes, again ... and you'll be grateful for it, because not everyone has their very own trained blog-monkey to keep their amusement levels within optimum range.

First, I need to say thank-you to one of the sweetest people I've met on the Sims 3 fan page, Chloe. Just before my old laptop decided it was done living, she gifted me every item I had on my Sims 3 Store wish list. I did a little re-decorating at the Rosenzweig home and added five of the nine objects she gave me.

Observe:


























Now, let's get down to business and have a chat about scam spam. At first I thought these things were posted by fake accounts, but much to my sighing eyeroll, I've realized that real people think this stuff works and voluntarily spam this crap on walls and fan pages - and these people don't seem to like when you point out that they probably shouldn't be allowed to use the internet unsupervised.


Next, we have the confused and indignant. Yes, they're in a search for information and you will give them the answers they seek without any lip. Forget about the fact that they're on the same internet you are and sometimes can't be troubled with such things as spelling correctly or making sense. Or using Google ... or making sure they're even on the right page. Did I mention they don't want any sass out of you? Good.



Here is a pretty standard example of the type of trolls the Sims 3 fan page attracts:


This ... I can not explain:

If you don't know what's going on below, see if putting your finger in your belly button while staring at this sheds some light on it ... and no, I won't smell your finger.
-----

You wanna know what this Sims story is? IT'S WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS! So read and follow - or you'll all get the woozies. Think I'm kidding? Try me.

Did you know that reading my Sims story can make you smarter and better looking? Yeah, that's a lie. Read it anyway. It'll protect you from black magic.

It's not a surprise, but it is a Sims story. I wrote it with my own two fingers. The other ones weren't allowed to watch, because they'd been bad. I don't want to talk about it. BUT IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN, WILL IT?

New update, for those who already read my Sims story! For those who haven't even heard of me ... where have you BEEN? We're on part 23 already! Dick Vitale called, he said you're missing the game, baby!

If you've never read my Sims story you've never been in touch with the magic I infuse into every story. I do it for you, kittens. Magic infusion is hard work, and it stains the fingers, and cripples the back. I look like an angry dwarf right now, and even though that has nothing to do with writing these stories, you should still read them.

New update, for those who were desperately waiting! For those who are staring blankly, thinking, "who the eff is that?" I'll tell you. I'm Nico. I'm the answer to your prayers. I write a Sims story so funny that after you read it, you'll wonder if it actually ever existed. Either that, or I'm an egotistical twerp who should have gone to bed an hour ago. Perspectives.

I heard a rumor that I am actually an alien sent from another planet, bent on destroying earth. That's just silly. I would never want to destroy earth, you have such nice chocolates here, and your reality television is unsurpassed on Dirlani 5. Now that I've set your mind at ease, go read my Sims story. It's an inter-galactic good time.

My Sims story is many things, including, but not limited to: laughy, pictureful, sometimes y. Things that my Sims story isn't: corn-flavored, cream-filled, Spanish-speaking, hyphenated, lactose-intolerant, sitting on my knee, a She-wolf, killing me softly. Read and follow, because I said so.

-----

Last but not least, Facebook ads!









submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

16 comments:

SqueakyReerow said...

My husband just walked in and asked why I was crying...I giggled through this whole thing, but that last ad....oh, that last ad.....I just lost my shit!

deedermg said...

Sorry can't write much...
I am laughing too hard!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Ah good. Mission accomplished, then.

brigirl1991 said...

Sadly, the magical disappearing voodoo game files exist. That's happened three times that I know of in the past week or two People save their game, come back to play and it's all gone. WACKY WACKY SIMS.

Lovin' the social worker adds. :P

Unknown said...

Do you mean the whole game uninstalls, or they just lose the game save they were playing.

It really isn't likely that the game would uninstall ITSELF without some sort of outside influence, whether it's another person in the home deleting it or virus. If it disappears, something happened to make it disappear.

It just seems like it uninstalled itself to the person saying it happened, because they didn't purposefully uninstall it themselves.

Unknown said...

Thanks, though - I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Unknown said...

So THIS is what you've been up to, you little dickens! The ads are always my favorite, and I can't wait to use fuckchop in a sentence.

Unknown said...

You know me, work work work.

ButchSims said...

I remember seeing that "car modifacation" one and thinking WTF?? For those of you who dont go on the Sims page, It gets even worse then that sometimes. Also, just so you know, the word verifacation it's asking me to type in to comment here is "antstrap". does anyone even know what that is??

TheClassicAwesome said...

This is hilarious!!

I receive far to many FacePalms when on The Sims 3 facebook page...

Unknown said...

I remember that dude asking the modification question, too - I think I may have commented, saying something akin to "what is this, I don't even". No idea why he thought that sending me exactly the same message would somehow help me to help him.

I'm sure one of my readers must know what an antstrap is. Is it an "ant's trap" or "ant strap"?

Houses 4 Sims said...

if one day, I die as a result of lose my breath laughing so hard, make sure that will be all your fault! ;-]

Unknown said...

*whistles nonchalantly*

millerla said...

Oh yes, I've been giggling and getting strange looks from my family. I did get blog tapas, and I did like them.

By theee way, yes, the Sims 3 page is truly screwed up. I wish facebook had a "report for stupidity" button.

Unknown said...

Even better would be some sort of button that would deliver an electrical shock to people for spamming, trolling, feeding trolls, asking other people to google for them, not knowing their computer specs, yet insisting they're high enough because it's "brand new", asking questions but not listening to the answer, and just asking it again and other general asshat-ery.

That, or a rolled-up newspaper would fly out of their computer and pop them on the nose.

In a perfect world.

Blogger said...

Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's Leading Social Trading Network.

Join 1,000,000's who have already discovered smarter methods for investing in Ripple.

Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their trades automatically.