subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I Play Sims (part33)

Folks, I love you.  But I'm going to be phoning this one in.  I have been distracted beyond belief lately and I just have not been able to buckle down and get this update written.  So, I'm captioning the pictures via the Euphemism Generator.  This will serve a couple purposes - the pictures will have words and I will not have to think of them.  It's pretty wonderful in my opinion.  I won't do this every time, promises.

Oh, it's Poppy's birthday already. Time really flies when you pay no attention whatsoever to something.




Where the hell is Rachel?


Well, that party's over.








I Play Sims (part34)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

9 comments:

Madeline Hammersmark said...

Red weeping sausage?

I don't know whether to be grossed out, or aroused.

Unknown said...

It's a toughie.

E. Studnicka said...

I mysteriously ate a coughing zebra in the nude. Sometimes I leave my magic tricks in the city toilet. Nobody hears me when my dog and I juggle rabid voles.

Madeline Hammersmark said...

I see what you did there...

Unknown said...

Studnicka's absurdity levels are on point.

E. Studnicka said...

So my "absurdity levels" are "on point", are they?

Unknown said...

Why does it feel like you're flirting with me? I'm okay with this, of course.

E. Studnicka said...

"Why does" it "feel like" I'm flirting with "you"?... I don't know... "does" it?

Unknown said...

It's "obviously" all of these "fucking air quotes" you're using. It "confuses" the senses.

Also, you know you're doing it.