subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Letters to Strangers

Wondering what I'm barking about?  Direct thine eyes to this.  Here's a letter for my soon-to-be new best friend, Preston.


Click to embiggen.
-----

While I have you here, I'd like to introduce you to the crown princess of "Aw, come on - what? I can't even." of the Sims 3 fan page on Facebook: Tania.  Allow me to slide this into you slowly.  It's a lot to take.


Now.  Let's do this shit.


Finally, here's a couple of early moments I had with Tania, before the bloom had worn off for me.


Now, because I love you so much, you can have some screen caps I've had laying around awhile.  You know what, how about all of them?  It's a pretty big love. Shh, shh ... just look.


Was it good for you?
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

17 comments:

denimp said...

Nico, you have once again managed to amuse me to the point where I feel as though I will never be sad again. Congrats.

Unknown said...

I keep trying to hit "like". I'm having a Mae Day.


SOTORGA!

Unknown said...

Excellent news, Denim.

Bunny, if we lived near each other, I'd let you smack my Like button.

ButchSims said...

ahh, the memories. the funny thing, people, is that Tania posts stuff like that on a DAILY BASIS. really.

Unknown said...

It's true. I couldn't possibly keep on top of it all, even if I were paying attention.

Madeline Hammersmark said...

This sims community is pure fodder for your blog, Nico.

Cheers to the idiots, foreigners and mentally unwell!

Awesome Bill from Dawsonville said...

I sometimes spell meant "meeth" as well.

Unknown said...

Is that SO? Well, what do you type when you've meant to type "meeth"?

CAPTAIN ANDERSON, THE REAL AMERICAN! said...

I cannot think of a witty response.

Unknown said...

Why do I get the distinct feeling that I'm having a Handler invasion?

Anonymous said...

Nico
I have to tell you something about Tonia or tania.

Shes...
from New Zealand.
;(



trapped in someones

Unknown said...

Trapped, I actually knew that. That in no way makes me like her, despite my abiding love for the country.

Anonymous said...

I feel the need to check everything I say to see if I have been turning into her.
I already told Tom and Annabelle to stop being sarcastic about being Nick Folsom.
Nobody told me... I ended up confusing everything.
-Trapped
in

Rev. Back It On Up 13 said...

I can't believe the trouble you're going to get Preston into with his wife. When she finds out about the B-52s she is going to hit the roof.

Those Sims screenshots are today's highlight. I love the Sims and I hate people who won't put deli meat into their computers for my amusement. Keep up your important work for mankind, Nico. We are counting on you.

Unknown said...

This is the woman I'm going to marry, everyone.

Rev. Back It On Up 13 said...

You're too kind.

Let's do this.

Unknown said...

Shit, even my husband would approve, you're a Subgenii.