subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I play Sims (part10)

Rachel Zoe's recent promotion has marginally improved her work uniform.

Unfortunately, her new boss is some sort of douche nozzle/canoe, or whatever other douche-related insult is most popular these days on the internets.


It's just impossible to keep the dude happy.  Today he asked Rachel to cook him up a family-sized batch of cheesesteaks to be delivered, hot and tasty, mid-week.  I guess it's time to race home dreaming about her happy place to try out some recipes.

Let's get this party started with some ingredients.

Disco moves, check.

Dropping spices from a great height, check.

I can't even begin to ask where you've disappeared the rest of your ingredients, now that I've noticed you're putting raw meat into the pan with your bare hands. 

Let's work on that pan-holding technique, while we're at it.

Progress.  To the stovetop!

Now we're cooking with what should be gas, but looks like electric.  *sigh*  What the hell.

Rachel.  Did you just put that pan in the oven?

Well, despite the lack of confidence I see in your face, Rachel, this is the Sims - so I'm sure that when you open that oven door, you'll pull yourself out a plate of cheesesteak.

On a hotdog bun.  Get me a vodka tonic.  Now.

I Play Sims (part11)

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

6 comments:

Madeline Hammersmark said...

I like to take off my work clothes before I start making up food.

E. Studnicka said...

I will never touch raw meat again now that I know it will make my hands warp/shrink/turn inside out/grow toes/disappear.

Unknown said...

Touched a lot of raw meat, did you? I said that in a British accent.

E. Studnicka said...

Well old chap, down at the mill I got into a right spot of trouble when I sallied off to the loo with a bloody fistful of black pudding. Gotta keep the toad out of the hole right, mate?

I have no idea what I just said.

CoachBeer said...

Oh yes, this is the first time I've started captioning the pictures, you must've seen this!

Unknown said...

You love it.