subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Monday, November 8, 2010

What's in the blog? Pain.

(Dune reference.  I'm just saying.)

I'm here bitching to you nice people about my very boring knee condition to explain that despite my last post, I'm not actually for reals refusing to write entries and Sims updates because not enough people are reading my blog.  The last one was really kind of a joke, written for the benefit of those not reading my blog.  I know that doesn't make sense, but that's why I thought it was funny. 

I should have known better, since when I forced my husband to read it, he gave me that askance nodding "please stop making me read this shit, I already told you that at least 100 people should read your blog" look, and went back to whatever happens in the depths of his mind.

Anyway, I think my body is testing my resolve to live, through knee pain so ridiculous I'm actually willing to let my doctor stick needles into my knees to inject me full of a substance that gives me migraines.  This is the type of situation for which the word conundrum was invented.  The kicker is that because of our soul-sucking night shift schedule, I can't get an appointment for the demonic procedure until the 19th.  So that means 11 more fun-filled days of shuffling daintily around the apartment like some sort of pregnant zombie/Cotton Hill hybrid.  No, I am not uploading a video of it, so don't even ask, dicknose.

I'll update the Sims as soon as I can fuckstart my concentration for long enough to fire up the game and catch my faux friends being hilarious or ironic. 
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awe faux friends... They are like little friends huh... God I need more adult Hunan contact. Haha

Anonymous said...

Or Human... Christ

Madeline Hammersmark said...

Hunan is a Chinese place up the road from me.

Your statement could be correct if you were hungry.

Unknown said...

Ahh ... long life noodle.

E. Studnicka said...

A human zombie/cotton hill hybrid... My God, you're turning into Rachel Zoe!

Unknown said...

Yeah, I went ahead and died. From fashion.