subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I play Sims (part11)

When last we left Rachel Zoe, she'd just made her first successful - albeit unconventionally constructed -cheesesteak sandwich.  After preparing a hot and tasty platter of them, at the request of her impossible to please supervisor, she decided to strike while the cutting board was still crusty, and hops right into her car to make the delivery.  She didn't even change out of her work clothes first.

Rachel's boss just happens to be standing at his mailbox when she pulls up, and immediately recognizes her as one of his employees from the office.
It's impossible to know exactly what Rachel says after she hands him the cheesesteaks, but if I had to guess, it looks a lot like, "Can I ask you something ... is there a chef's hat on my head?  I'm just curious because I was under the impression that I'm a divisional manager at that big office building downtown - yet I find myself here, delivering home made cheesesteaks.  I'm not having a psychotic break here, am I?

But she mustn't have said any of that, because her boss - for once - seems pleased.
Finally on good terms with her boss, Rachel decides that while she's here, she might as well schmooze.  She doesn't know anything about him, so she goes the very standard - and very safe - "nice house" route.

Rachel talks about her home life.
They exchange silly faces.
They even discuss their careers in the industry of business and how working in a nondescript office building segues naturally and smoothly into the subject of space shuttles.

The conversation is going so well, Rachel's boss even favors her with a graph-inspired interpretive dance.
Rachel chooses this moment to ask for a promotion, using what looks like facial expressions taken straight from a phonics instructions workbook.

Her boss answered with his own set of facial expressions.

So.

"Have I mentioned my daughter's head is completely devoid of hair?"

"It's as creepy as you'd think."

"I, uh ... at home - I left a ... thing on.  In the oven."









I Play Sims (part12)

submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

1 comment:

E. Studnicka said...

Despite Rachel's unconventional seduction techniques, she still fails to arouse the passion of Mr. SkinnyJeans-Underbite.
She could have saved herself a lot of time if she had just realized that despite her physical assets, he still only sees her as an employee (as evidenced by the thoughts inspired by the direction of his gaze in frame two).