subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Monday, November 1, 2010

I play Sims (part9)

Everyone has their own way of dealing with stress.  I make this look like tai chi.

The sound of almost constant xylophone playing seems to be creating an atmosphere of acrimony. 
Eh, maybe it's just me.  (Am I accidentally rhyming? Shit.  Next I'll start accidently speaking in Haiku.)
 Sometimes it's hard to know what Suri's thinking.  Other times you just don't want to.
The relationship between mother and son has become complicated, and at times ... inscrutable.
Stanley's started school, and he's been having a dozen great ideas per day ... and that's just in the kitchen!
What the hell is that?
Right there, next to the red arrow ... that can't be what I think it is.
Oh god, it is.
Stanley's doing his homework in the middle of nowhere on the sidewalk, like some sort of robot who does what you tell him to do at the precise moment you do.
Would it kill us to cross our legs?  I don't think it would.  I mean, do we have to look like we've been taking charm classes taught by Dina Lohan?  Honestly, I shouldn't even know who that is.  
You know, I think these next few frames caption themselves.  (Call me lazy.)
"Why didn't you ever marry dad?"
"Go take out the garbage."

Next up: Rachel's career and making cheesesteaks. 
Because this is the Sims, they have something to do with each other.  Awesome.

I Play Sims (part10)

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Firstly, did Stanley have a harelip that was surgically corrected? Secondly, isn't he a bit young to have The Clap?

~BW

Madeline Hammersmark said...

I love how Rachael closed her legs once asked about marriage.

E. Studnicka said...

Do I detect a touch of Freud, Stanley?