subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Monday, November 15, 2010

It might just be time ...

to generate some buzz about my blog - a la Tobias Funke in Arrested Development.  So I'm going to need you to stand around your water coolers (even if it's just the one in your kitchen) making off-hand comments about how fricking hilarious my blog is, and how many times you shook your fist at the heavens, demanding that I owed you a new keyboard for the countless times I forced milk through your nostrils.  When people ask you questions, you could answer with "Nico Morley." and a sage nod.  Don't give me that look, I do it all the time.

Conversely, if you've read my blog and you hate it, feel free to spread the word far and wide.  Get yourself an "I Hates Nico Morley" t-shirt.  Or you could tweet "nicomorley.blogspot.com?  feh.  I'd rather suck a fish head."  Change your Facebook status update to "What do I hate about Nico Morley's stupid blog?  Just the words and pictures."

In other news, the internet is trying to torture me:


Hand to God, all I was trying to look up was the phrase "good news, it's Monday".  If a suppository is the good news, I sure as fuck don't want to hear the bad news. 
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

6 comments:

Madeline Hammersmark said...

Oh my...that doesn't seem like good news at all.

Well unless it's preceded with "The aliens abducted you to anal probe you, but good news..."

E. Studnicka said...

... Or, the bad news it, it's Monday, the good news is...

Unknown said...

You've had some apocalyptic-level Mondays, I'd wager.

E. Studnicka said...

I love the smell of napalm at the end of a weekend.

Emancipation Carlos said...

Sorry I'm late...

I want to make a shirt that reads: Nico Morley-not your mom's other white meat.

Unknown said...

It makes no sense, so I like it.