subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Thursday, November 4, 2010

Read This Blog, Please

I'm asking nicely, here.  I need a reason to keep writing it. 

In exchange, I can give you a good reason to read it - it fights terrorism. 

Hang on, hang on.  Don't shit spaghetti, I have a point, let me get you there.  What is one of the things that terrorists hate most about America?  That's right, Paris Hilton - and what is Paris Hilton known for?  Right again, brilliantbrains, doing absofuckly nothing of value and getting paid for it. 

Well, I'm doing the opposite.  I'm helping you waste your time and keep yourself amused, and it's free!  Much like this country.  So, I rest my case.  This blog is nothing like Paris Hilton, so it fights terrorism AND fights acne (if you wash your face after reading it).

Also, tell your friends to read this blog.  That is, if you don't want the terrorists to win. 
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

5 comments:

Madeline Hammersmark said...

I think I should wash my face after each time I read this blog now.

Except for now.


Because I'm at work.

Now.

E. Studnicka said...

I have been hiding out in Paris for the past nine days and the hotel's wifi was a major pain in the derriere so... no blog reading. Once jet lag bids adieu, I'll catch up.
Going to sleep now. Brain is telling me I'm asleep...

Unknown said...

You're so fancy.

E. Studnicka said...

I ate too many croissants.

Anonymous said...

You have to keep writing. Otherwise i won't have anything to readwhen i'm hooked up to the milking machine. Mooooooooooo.

~BW