subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Play Sims (part26)

Before we get started, I wanted to introduce you to our latest, tiniest & slightly unknown Nicomo, Miss Denim Rose. She had some technical difficulties and wasn't able to get a larger picture, but let's not punish her for that. What counts is that she's clearly a little insane and wrote my name on her head, and that's why she should be punished.





Trust me, the name is there. I can feel it.





-----

Today is the very momentous event of Rachel's birthday party where she turns from an adult to elder - and it looks like Suri is checking herself out in the living room mirror, reflecting on the festivities to come.


Oh good, it looks like guests have started arriving.


Only two people brought food.



Ooh, look - Darryl's introducing himself to Suri ...


Well, whatever he said hit the mark, because Suri looks quite interested.


Looks like Bill Racket is the new object of derision, at least for Stanley.


Meanwhile, what's going on in the background with Rachel? It looks like she's tearing up the deck with weird guy (formerly weird teenager & weird kid) - Matrix-style.



Wow. Who knew?
Suri's inspired and decides she wants to dance with Darryl - but she has one important question first.



Don't answer that, Suri. It's a trap. Or a trick. It's been a long time since I dated, don't listen to me.



Uh-oh, it looks like Notzo Curious - someone who doesn't live here, at least the last time I checked - thinks it's time for cake. Well it must be time for cake, then.


Come on, Rachel - choose your wish.


Ah, the candles are out. Nothing left to do but wait ... for doom.



Thank god, the transformation is nigh.





Yup. That's to be expected. It's a party. Looks like Darryl thinks it's a great one. By the way, the guy who just died - that's another one of Rachel's old bosses, Doug Downey - remember this cat?


Does it continue? Oh yeah. But let's leave something for next time, yes?

I Play Sims (part27)

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

18 comments:

Unknown said...

It's bad enough she's getting old at her own party but that nightgown was adding insult to injury!!!

Peter said...

it's truly not a party until someone dies. at least in the sims. and who knew rach could throw down so well? i'm convinced that when weird guy dies, he will haunt my dreams. or suri's. one of those two, anyway.

Unknown said...

Part of me died when I saw what outfit she transitioned into. After further inspection, I realized ALL of the elder clothing sucks. That house dress was meant to be formal wear.

I can never remember weird guy's actual name, Peter. It's something like Faisal Jones-Something? I know he's somehow related to Stanley and Suri's dad.

William Galloway said...

These sims don't know how to hold food.... Maybe it's in the air... I mean, Stanley floating and thinking about fried chicken? Not to mention Weird Guy.... It's gotta be contagious!

Unknown said...

I really wish I'd seen how Stanley got stuck that way. There was so much going on I missed it.

Unknown said...

Aw HELL NO! You mean Rachel has to dress crappy for the REST OF HER LIFE??? Mercy kill time. ~oflinsau

Unknown said...

I'm doing my best to plan outfits for her that are funky, I wish they had a flowy muumuu, because I'd Mrs. Roper the hell out of her, but the pickins are pretty slim for elders.

My tentative plan is to start dressing Suri in different outfits once her mother dies. It's just WAY too much work to change everyone's clothing. You have Sims 3, so you know about CASt (create-a-style). There are just too many options to choosing an outfit, I spend 20 minutes picking out three new ones.

ButchSims said...

I'd love to see a Mrs. Roper MuuMuu.

Unknown said...

I know, that would be hilarious. I also wish I could turn Rachel into a Little Edie from Grey Gardens. I need someone to make me skirts made of sweaters and SCARVES made of everything. Lots and lots of scarves with brooches. That would be beyond boss.

rockstar34761@gmail.com (Denim) said...

Well your youngest nicomo is proud to say that she thouroughly enjoyed this post!

Unknown said...

Good, good. Do you realize that you just posted with your e-mail address?

deedermg said...

LOVE!!! LOVE!!! Still laughing!! and OMG the Rachels housedress was the richest touch specially after she started the party in that sexy little number!!! LOL!

Woofum Centra said...

Love you're story! Always have since I started reading! ( I just now found out how to comment I'm such a Dork :P ) This is ABSOLUTELY my favorite story!

Unknown said...

Deeder, I was gut-punched by that stupid house dress. So evil.

Edie, I'm glad you finally made it. Now when you want to harass me for a new update, you can just come here and do it, rather than waiting for me to show up on the fan page. (I'm kidding of course, I love you.) <3

Woofum Centra said...

Nico you know I wouldn't 'harass' you
for an update , I'd rather let you
take as long as you need, because it's the best :). ♥

Unknown said...

You're a sweetie, Edie.

Layle said...

I can't believe I watched a whole minute of Sims dancing like I don't play enough to know what's coming next. Those matrix moves are just so mind-blowingly sweet I can't stop!

By the way, my word verification word for posting is "Shistium". I think that perfectly describes what kind of party Rachel had.

Unknown said...

Mmm, yes. Shistium.