subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I can't effing sleep!

But I can vodka, so let's effing talk. Or rather, I'll show you some pictures of random shit I got lying around in some of my many picture folders (and sub-folders) I intend for organizational purposes, yet accidentally save crap to while I'm drinking - and you'll say, "Thanks, Nico. I like what's in your fucking folders. God dammit, why isn't there more stuff for me to look at?"

Where should we start? Oh, how about this malarkey - one of many (ten? twelve? I'm supposed to count them?) Skype requests. So romantic, so ... many adjectives.




Yeah. That sounds so much like a prom, I've spontaneously sprouted a corsage.

As you can definitely guess, I've Skyped with that treat for exactly none hours.


Pressing on, we have ... uh, this thing:


This is the friend I gained from eating a noodle cup, yet rejecting the peas (as I am wont to do). Seriously, the peas are no bueno.  Firefox wants me to change "bueno" to "bluenose". How about you eat my freeze-dried peas, Firefox?

And then? Sims 3, fuckin' with me:



O rly? Homegrown cheeses? For NO reward, except the promise of planting some "meaty items"?

Wait. Hang on. I'm on it like a bonnet. Meetcha in the garden. (Meanwhile, I also like how putting "deliver produce" in quotes has turned it into my new favorite euphemism.)


What the fuck else.



Baby drool on sale? OhmygodIcan'twaiiiiit.


Photobucket

This is from one of those sites where you get a phrase from a stranger and you're supposed to draw it. My drawtistry is abysmal, but if you can extrapolate from this something even close to what the original phrase was, I admire and fear you.

Finally. Facebook wanted me to take out this ad:


Photobucket

At least it's better than the time they wanted me to run an ad saying I was a jester popping out of an asshole.

I'm going the frick to bed.

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

7 comments:

Carolyn Smith said...

Lol,Your awesome!

Unknown said...

:)

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

"Thanks, Nico. I like what's in your fucking folders."

Hey! I have a "Fucking" folder too!

Unknown said...

I suspect they're slightly different, lawl.

:)

Ariel said...

Your blog cracks me up so much lol. I love it!

Unknown said...

Fanks. :)

Unknown said...

Yes! Hell, YES! Mutha-duckin boombox!!!!!!!!