subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Let's watch a Lana Del Rey video!

Oh Lana Del Rey ... how I hate myself for loving you.
Let us take a journey into her David Lynchian world.


Naked and patriotic - all we need to add to this is drunk, and we've got ourselves a bona fide hoedown.




What the shit? This took a sharp turn.
Seriously, you were just in a cathedral. Seems a better place to do this.
Although to be fair - tigers. Carry on.
I'll be honest. Your headdress is perplexing. Are you a bridesmaid in a wedding after this?
As much as I feel that any of this could be done in your tiger-filled cathedral,
I am totally on board with this situation you have going on here.
I didn't know it was possible to bore two tigers at once. Kudos!
You can't fool me, Mr. bad boy. That's not a real gun.
Choking a girl in a bed of flowers? Oh how 2 minutes 11 seconds into the video. *sigh*
Born to die, huh? I gotta say, taking both hands off the steering wheel in an
attempt to choke a bitch while driving is doing you no favors in that regard.
You are uniquely talented. I've never seen anyone put a set of tigers to
sleep - without anesthesia - while also being made of flesh.
She's DEAD?! A death in this video?! Never saw that coming. Mind blown.
Thank god we're back to the inexplicable patriotism. Let's deep fry a turkey in our front yard! Wee!
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

4 comments:

DogsOnDrugs.com said...

If this video had a 90 minute tutorial on how to run a whaling vessel in the middle of it, it'd be the musical equivalent of Moby Dick.

Unknown said...

*cackles until she stops breathing*

Unknown said...

I can't top that. Not even close. DogsOnDrugs.com is the lyrical Jesse James.

Unknown said...

Bunny, you need to read his blog. He's got some pretty funny shit there. He just watched an episode of Alice recently.