subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Thursday, October 4, 2012

I Play Sims (part43)

All of King Travis' parties start as a deep rumbling in his middle.

And involve a girl playing with a toy on his bedroom floor?
That doesn't sound right.
Your best friend is here, King Travis! What are the odds she brought you a sandwich?
Look at this raucous mingling happening next to your dresser.
You better put a stop to it!
I believe your hand puppet has gone missing, King Travis.
Suri doesn't seem to appreciate your hand's witticism.
They can't all be winners, kid.
Look alive, Suri's using a device.
You're just standing there. I suppose that's one option.
Photobucket
What's-a matter? You got the pushins?

Well. This is certainly an interesting soiree'.
What's next, a beheading? We gonna slap somebody's mother?
Fantastic. She's not dead, at least.
Is this forced waltzing? Suri, what the hell.
For real, though. You're going to give him the wrong idea trying to rub bellies like that.
Now you've done it. He thinks you're his woman.
Flee!
What's happening back home?

Glad to see we're forming some good clusters here.
*sigh* I suppose all good clusters have to come to an end.
Let's see what everyone else is doing.

Frida, you're even more of an artistic innovator than I originally thought.

Ahh ... a shared mother-son deep sushi recollection. Wholesome.
Poppy appears to be arriving home from school after a distinctly interesting bus ride, I'm sure.
Whistling hookers, Logan - how long have you been standing in the foyer? Tell me you're not stuck.
"Yeah, I've been stuck to the floor of this foyer all day ..."
"Hard to get any James Bond-type business done from here."
"How am I supposed to get anything done from a foyer over the phone!?"
"Gah. It's entirely possible that whole conversation took place on my old vcr remote."
I Play Sims (part44)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

4 comments:

CoachBeer said...

I see my choice of attire has backfired. Now that I'm glued to the floor, I've gone from James Bond to butler.

Travis said...

lmaooo

Anonymous said...

I've not read your blog in a long time, I'm so glad I took the time to do so today, awesome job as always. I will get into the habit of reading it again....

Unknown said...

Gosh, I have missed quite a bit of storyline.....please tell me King Travis is based on someone you know.