subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Friday, October 12, 2012

I Play Sims (part44)

The good news is that Logan is now able to move to a different section of the foyer.
The bad news is that everyone seems to be psychically connected through the pool.

Uh-oh. Logan has something to say about ... Green Man getting a girlfriend?
Yes, kissing is probably involved.
Feats of strength? Isn't that the best part of any relationship?
Quit thinking about the movies, Logan. Suri's got something to tell you.
"Baby, I have no idea what you're saying to me."
"But it sounds great. Go you."
Aha. He gets it now. Mazel tov, you two!
Time to move in now, Logan. Hey, don't give me that eyebrow.
Eh, I've seen better clusters in candy bars.
What is the deal with the pool, y'all? You're making me nervous.
Alright, Suri - get that rounded frame across the street. There's a new neighbor in town.
And he thinks drugs are hilarious.
I'm not certain it's a good idea to sneak up behind a guy holding a
knife who was just cackling in his front yard about cough syrup.
He senses a disturbance in the force. Or he just sharted. Although, one
might say that those two things aren't mutually exclusive.
"Pleased to make your acquaintance, Super Afro Boy."
"I'm pregnant."
"!!!"
Pump the breaks there, killer.
This is getting weirder by the minute, Suri. Go see what's happening at home.
What?! Oh, I'm so sure. He must think that chair is a toilet.
This is kind of distressing.
Suri, grab your remote control. It's time to throw a house party.
I Play Sims (part45)
.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

4 comments:

Travis said...

SAB's hair reaching for the stars

Unknown said...

Although, I do doubt its commitment to Sparkle Motion.

Anonymous said...

Afro-guy hates drugs 'cause of what they did to his hair.

Unknown said...

Nah, I think he loves drugs.