subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Sunday, October 31, 2010

Grievances - An Epic Complaint in Four Parts

Nah, I'm just shitting you. 

But I did have a weird little dream last night where my brain invented a new phrase that's going to take the world by storm.

I was watching a movie - one of your typical teenage high school whogivesashits.  In the lunchroom, some jackoff has just teased one of the unpopular girls who probably just needs to remove her glasses and discover lipgloss to be pretty.  One of the jocks witnessed this, and since he hates that stupid dude, saunters testosteronally over to unpopular girl's table and offers to beat him up for her - all she ever has to do is say the word. 

She mumbles something akin to "whatever." right before the camera pans over to the popular girl table, where an incredulous blonde - who's witnessed the entire scene - hisses to her cohorts, "Oh em gee!  I'm hot on the bus, and he doesn't even know I exist!"

My husband assures me that my unconscious brain's use of "hot on the bus" makes perfect sense, so you're all commanded to start using the phrase immediately, and often - until everyone you know starts giving you the "what the fuck?" eyebrow.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am totes stealin it!

~BW

wvawannabee said...

I'm on it!