subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Sunday, October 10, 2010

I play Sims (part3 - update)

It's a boy!  Welcome Stanley Rosenzweig!  He's still an infant, and therefore incredibly boring.

Not much going on for now, since Rachel's still on maternity leave.  Although motherhood has caused some strangeness in the household.  For example, explosions:

Sudden animosity toward butterfly collection:

Relationship changes:

Actually, this last one concerns me.  I'm hoping it's not a precursor to my game asploding.

More later.

I Play Sims (part4) 

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

4 comments:

E. Studnicka said...

What a lucky little guy! He gets to sleep in a delightfully whimsical little... stone room beneath the stairs?

Unknown said...

Actually, the whole downstairs level has those stone walls. But I like your idea of shoving the little darling under the stairs.

In all seriousness, I don't know if you've ever played the Sims, but it's really a solution to a logistical issue. In a two-or more-story house, it's necessary to keep a crib on the main level, or you'd waste time watching the Sims trudge up and down the stairs all the live-long day.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm...well I guess things got a little too REAL for VFN. Men, feh!

~BW

Anonymous said...

Having a relationship with your car comes from Fast Lane Expansion!