subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Monday, October 11, 2010

I play Sims (part4)

Rachel's maternity leave ended and she returned to work.  A little the worse for wear, it appears. 

During her maternity leave, she was able to get Lenny Smith-Jones (her boss/baby-daddy) to give her a promotion - but upon her return she finds that he's no longer her boss - and has been replaced with what can only be described as a vegetable-obsessed crazy lady who hand-makes her clothing from used quilts - meet Charmaine Manne.


Guess it's time to start kissing some new tushy, including those of her new co-workers.  Here's Rachel feigning interest in what appears to be the literal garbage coming out of Justin Kayes.


Trash?  You betcha, Justin.  Let's be new BFFs.


At least making friends out of colleagues isn't all soul-crushing boredom:

And, the butt-kissing paid off - although the work uniforms don't seem to be improving. 

Now that we've got work squared away, I think someone should explain to Rachel the difference between space rocks and seeds.  Seeds are the small ones, Rach.

Also, let's see if we can't get a little sister for Stanley.  Rowr.

 While I have you here, let's take a look at the many TV-watching faces of Rachel:
It was the Cooking Channel.

I Play Sims (part5)

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

6 comments:

E. Studnicka said...

I have to say, the cooking channel can get pretty intense...
I have only had the tremendous pleasure of watching someone else play Sims. I am sure they appreciated the snarky remarks I kept tossing over their shoulder as much as I appreciate these posts. Really, these are cracking me up!

Unknown said...

I can't describe how cool it is that someone I don't know cares about my stupid game.

Madeline Hammersmark said...

I want to know why she keeps wearing that stupid necklace.

Do some posts with the sim you created of MEE!

Unknown said...

The accessories from her everyday clothing were sticking to her when she spun into her work clothes. I got rid of it.

Anonymous said...

Heyyy! Charmaine Manne! I had one of my male sims impregnate her before. Yup. ^_^

Unknown said...

Was she a total weirdo in your game, too?