subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Monday, October 18, 2010

I play Sims (part7)

Completely unrelated to - well, just about anything - this crazy bitch's name is Gala Ball.  She thinks scrap piles are hilarious ... and tasty.

Mo' babies, mo' problems.  Rachel's having a rough time.

At least the butt-wiping should be cut in half soon.

This'll shut her up for at least 4 minutes.

Fortunately, there is the sweet relief of returning to work.  But, why so glum, Rachel?  You just got another promotion, and the uniform can't be worse than it is now!

Oh right, you're on your way home.  Maybe you should just call another sitter, seek out that Gala Ball chick and go stare at some piles of things while thinking unrelated thoughts?



Okay, fine - I'm not even a little funny. 
But look!  Suri is turning into a toddler!  This is going to be awesome!

Why God, why!!!


Seriously, what did we ever do to you?

Well, at least they get along, right off the bat.

I need a drink.

I Play Sims (part8)

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ain't pregnancy beautiful?

Anonymous said...

Frame 4 about says it all for me.

Poor Suri, all eyebrows and nothing on top. The kids at preschool are gonna call her Piccard.

~BW

E. Studnicka said...

Gala Ball takes the concept of junk food to a whole new level.

E. Studnicka said...

By the way, I am going to have intense, violently freakish nightmares about that baby.

Unknown said...

I might have to give you the "zingiest comment of the week" award. Okay, I just did. Poof.