subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Friday, October 8, 2010

I play Sims (part3)

Rachel Zoe isn't feeling too well.  Could it be the ugly work uniform?

Demon possesion?


Scientific experimentation?

Oh.  Well, hopefully that explains the dreadful clothing choices.

I wonder if the baby will inherit this guy's footwear ... issues.

Getting bigger.

Ugh. I feel for ya, sister.  But even I know that's no excuse for blue camoflage

In true Zoe tradition, Rachel heads to the hospital - in heels.

Good luck, Miss Rachel.  Hope it's a girl.

submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

5 comments:

E. Studnicka said...

Do all pregnant people walk like that or is it just the stilettos?

Unknown said...

The phenomenon seems isolated to the Sims. It's kind of amusing while playing the game, because it appears as thought they're skulking everywhere they go.

E. Studnicka said...

I would be if I were them.

Ariel said...

This is pretty hilarious. I saw the blog on the Sims 3 Facebook page, I kept meaning to come look, and I just now got around to it lol. You are one funny simmer.

Unknown said...

I'm glad you finally made it, Ariel!