subheading

This is my blog, and it is dangerous. Do you think I want to die like this?





Friday, October 15, 2010

I play Sims (part6)

Rachel's had a busy pregnancy, imparting much knowledge to new toddler Stanley.
"... and that's why you never fight a Yeti."

I think you should probably wait to pass your exercise neuroses onto a daughter.  Where it can do the most damage.  I'm just sayin'.  Also, c'mon - don't leave that kid's fist bump hangin'.

Rachel, try cracking a smile once in awhile.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?

Oh.

That looks .... painful.  Sure you still want to have a home birth this time?

Uhm.  Maybe you should sit down.  Or something.

Christ.  Don't split in two.  Sit down, please.

Can I, uh, get you something?  Like maybe a towel?

Oh.  That was easy enough.  Meet baby Suri.  Now do us all a favor and change that shirt.

I Play Sims (part7)

.
submit to reddit
add to del.icio.us saved by 0 users

6 comments:

Madeline Hammersmark said...

You see a Yeti, you get hurt, then you die and turn into a ghost.

E. Studnicka said...

Amazing. She gave birth without so much as wrinkling her outfit.

Anonymous said...

She pulled the baby right outta her pants! No wonder she looked so uncomfortable.
~BW

(p.s. NIIIIIIIICE!)

E. Studnicka said...

By the way...
Is that a wedding ring I see before me? Which one was Rachel's lucky fella?

Unknown said...

It's decorative. I think the actual wedding bands end up on their right hands, for whatever reason.

Home is Where the Heart is♥ said...

I love her faces while giving birth! Hilarious!